The UP BOX+ 3D printer is an improved version of the already highly successful UP BOX, with its large print area, fast printing speed and high quality 100 micron resolution.
1 in stock
The UP BOX+ 3D printer is an improved version of the already highly successful UP BOX, with its large 255 x 205 x 205 mm build volume, 100 micron layer thickness and fast printing speed. New features and innovations are based on customer feedback and our extensive knowledge of the 3D printing industry. Together with the newly launched UP Studio Software, the UP BOX+ is now offering unique functionality.
Overview of new features:
- Built-in HEPA filtration System to reduce 3D printing air emissions and provide healthy and safe 3D printing environment.
- Black-out/resume function. When power is cut or the printer powered down mid-print, UP Studio will have the ability to resume.
- Auto-pause upon filament run-out detection.
- WIFI connection, enabling better user control of the 3D printer via mobile APPs.
- Better filament support. Large filament reel up holds up to 1KG and includes support for 3rd party’s filament.
Purchase through 3D Central, and get a FREE TRAINING class on this 3D Printer on-site at our store. Or, for a small fee, we will come to the D.C, Maryland and Greater Richmond Areas. Skype training is also available in some cases. Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions! Purchased units usually ship in 3-5 business days.
PRINT TECHNOLOGY: MELTED EXTRUSION MODELING
BUILD VOLUME: 10 x 8 x 8 IN [25.5 L X 20.5 W X 20.5 H CM ]
LAYER RESOLUTION: 0.0039 IN [100 MICRONS ]
POSITIONING PRECISION: XY: 0.0004 IN [11 MICRONS ]; Z: 0.0001 IN [2.5 MICRONS ]
FILAMENT DIAMETER: 0.069 IN [1.75 MM ]
MATERIAL OPTIONS: ABS | ABS+ | PLA
SOFTWARE BUNDLE: STL 3D layout and printing software included – simple to use, feature rich, fast and free
PLATFORM LEVELING: Integrated motorized probe – fully automatic platform leveling and nozzle height detection, no human intervention is required.
AIR FILTRATION: Built-in HEPA filter – removes micro fine particles and 3d printing fumes
FILE TYPES: STL, UPP, UP3
OPERATING SYSTEMS: WIN XP/VISTA/7/8, MAC OS
CONNECTIVITY: USB, WIFI
CHASSIS: Plastic case with metal frame – fashionable and sturdy. Enclosed – reduces temperature fluctuation due to room drafts, and minimizes operational noise & odor.
WARRANTY: 1-Year limited, parts only manufacturer’s warranty included. Optional extended warranty available.
SERVICE: 1-Year online support included. Optional MasterCare Service Plan available.
* All 3D Printers only shipping to U.S. locations at this time.
|Dimensions||19.5 x 19.1 x 20.5 in|