Hatchbox PLA 1.75mm Filament
Hatchbox Filament is our go-to for day-to-day production and prototyping needs. Durable, true to color, and affordable, Hatchbox delivers on every level.
Hatchbox 3D Printer’s PLA, or polylactic acid is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers creates hatchbox 3d printer’s pla, making this material more earth friendly. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, the filament’s color retains its vibrancy and is a common choice for display or small household prints.
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C – 210°C (356°F – 410°F)
- Spool Diameter: 7.88″ – Spool Width: 2.69″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
- Recommended Extrusion Temperature : 180°C – 210°C
- Recommended Build Platform Temperature : 0°C – 60 °C
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 4 in|