Hatchbox ABS 1.75mm Filament
Hatchbox Filament is our go-to for day-to-day production and prototyping needs. Durable, true to color, and affordable, Hatchbox delivers on every level.
Hatchbox 3D Printer’s ABS, Or Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene is a tough thermoplastic with the highest level of dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05 MM. Because of its ability to withstand higher temperatures, ABS is one of the most popular and commonly chosen materials on the market. ABS can be used for full functional models, and is the closest material to real production models.
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 210°C – 240°C (410°F – 464°F), Use With Heated Build
- Platform Is Recommended
- Spool Diameter: 7.88″ – Spool Width: 2.69″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
- Recommended Extrusion Temperature : 210°C – 240°C
- Recommended Build Platform Temperature : 55°C – 85 °C
- Platform Adhesion : Kapton Tape / Hairspray / ABS Sludge
|Dimensions||9 x 9 x 4 in|